2 chicken breasts
1/2 cup flour
2 tablespoons romano cheese
salt and pepper
1 egg, beaten
2 teaspoons water
1. Whisk together the egg, and the water.
2. Pound out chicken breasts to, at most, 1/2 inch thick.
3. Season the flour with salt and pepper, and coat the chicken lightly.
4. Then dip in egg, and cover with shredded Romano.
5. Place in frying pan on medium high, with a little bit of oil.
6. Cook until golden brown.
Makes: 2 servings
☆ Thank you all for passing my things around and sharing ☆
Skinny Fiber is helping so many people lose weight and get healthy again!!
Start your 90 Challenge today!
Order yours here – click the link→ http://www.luvskinnyfiber.com
Join us as a Distributor here: http://luvskinnyfiber.com
Like what I post? Follow me on Facebook, I’m always posting awesome stuff
Follow me –> https://www.facebook.com/terrysvennes
Are you ready to change your life?
All Natural, No Stimulants, 30 day empty bottle money back guarantee!
Buy 2 get 1 FREE, buy 3 get 3 FREE!!
Order Skinny Fiber here: http://www.luvskinnyfiber.com
Take the challenge http://www.luvskinnyfiber.com
Join us for Healthy Ideas, DIYs, FYIs, Tips and FREE support http://www.facebook.com/groups/askinnyjourney