This is a healthy version of ice cream!
Four ingredients only!!!!
This would also make a great dessert to serve up after dinner.
Share with your friends – they will love it, too!
4 Ingredient Ice Cream
• 2 bananas, cut into 1-inch slices(frozen)
• ½ cup frozen strawberries, sliced
• 2 Tbsp Almond Milk
• ½ tsp vanilla
1. Place banana slices on a plate, separating each slice. Place slices in freezer for 2 hours (overnight is best!).
2. Remove strawberries and bananas from freezer and place in food processor, blend until they are the consistency of soft serve ice cream.
3. Add almond milk(more or less for desired texture)and vanilla and blend until smooth and well-mixed.
4. Transfer ice cream to a freezer container and freeze until solid.(dont have to wait if fruit is frozen, it is like soft serve ice cream)
5. Scoop with ice cream scoop and serve.
You can really use any frozen fruit to make this
Skinny Fiber is helping so many people lose weight and get healthy again!!
Start your 90 Challenge today!
Order yours here – click the link→ http://www.luvskinnyfiber.com
Join us as a Distributor here: http://luvskinnyfiber.com
Like what I post? Follow me on Facebook, I’m always posting awesome stuff
Follow me –> https://www.facebook.com/terrysvennes
Are you ready to change your life?
All Natural, No Stimulants, 30 day empty bottle money back guarantee!
Buy 2 get 1 FREE, buy 3 get 3 FREE!!
Order Skinny Fiber here: http://www.luvskinnyfiber.com
Take the challenge http://www.luvskinnyfiber.com
Join us for Healthy Ideas, DIYs, FYIs, Tips and FREE support http://www.facebook.com/groups/askinnyjourney