Salmon, orzo, and asparagus salad with lemon-dill vinaigrette
1 bunch of asparagus cut up into desired sizes
1 cup uncooked orzo pasta
1- 1 1/4 pound skinless salmon fillets
1/4 tsp. salt (I used pink Himalayan salt)
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice ( I used a 2, maybe littke more. Don’t like the lemon taste to be to strong)
2 tsps. extra-virgin olive oil ( I used a little more since I used less lemon)
1/4 tsp. Salt (I used the pink Himalayan salt again)
1/4 tsp. Black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Season fish with salt & pepper. (I added fresh dill, ad fresh lemon slices to top) cook for 15-20 min. Or until flakes easily with fork.
3. Boil 6 cups is water. Add asparagus and cook until desired doneness. Remove asparagus from water with slotted spoon, reserving water. Set aside.
4. Return water to a boil, and cook pasta as directed.
5. While fish & pasta are cooking, make the dressing, set aside.
6. Combine orzo, asparagus, & onion mix well. Add chunks of fish, and toss lightly to coat. I added fresh dill and little more feta to the top.
~~original recipe compliments of Cooking Light Magazine
Skinny Fiber is helping so many people lose weight and get healthy again!!
Start your 90 Challenge today!
Order yours here – click the link→ http://www.luvskinnyfiber.com
Join us as a Distributor here: http://luvskinnyfiber.com
Like what I post? Follow me on Facebook, I’m always posting awesome stuff
Follow me –> https://www.facebook.com/terrysvennes
Are you ready to change your life?
All Natural, No Stimulants, 30 day empty bottle money back guarantee!
Buy 2 get 1 FREE, buy 3 get 3 FREE!!
Order Skinny Fiber here: http://www.luvskinnyfiber.com
Take the challenge http://www.luvskinnyfiber.com
Join us for Healthy Ideas, DIYs, FYIs, Tips and FREE support http://www.facebook.com/groups/askinnyjourney