❈❈ LEMON GARLIC CHICKEN DELIGHT ❈ SLOW COOKER ❈❈
2-3/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1-1/4 teaspoons dried oregano
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons butter
1/3 cup water
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
2-3/4 cloves garlic, minced
1-1/4 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
1-1/4 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
Garlic Powder – to taste
Prepare & Season chicken the night before as follows:
– Sprinkle lemon juice and garlic powder to taste onto chicken.
– In a bowl, mix the oregano, salt, and pepper. Rub the mixture into chicken.
– Rub minced garlic, to taste, onto both sides of chicken.
– Wrap two pieces each of chicken in saran wrap and refrigerate overnight (6 pieces).
The following day…melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
– Brown chicken in butter for 2 to 4 minutes on each side then place chicken in a slow cooker.
– In the same skillet, mix the water, lemon juice, garlic, and bouillon. Bring the mixture to boil.
– Pour over the chicken in the slow cooker.
If you’re in a hurry…cover, and cook on High for 3-4 hours or
If you have plenty of time… cook on Low for 5-6 hours
Add the parsley to the slow cooker 15 to 30 minutes before the end of the cook time. Dont forget to share to your timeline to save.
Like, Share or Tag this to save it to your timeline for later and keep my future posts showing up for you.
Like what I post? Follow me on Facebook, I’m always posting awesome stuff
Follow –> https://www.facebook.com/terrysvennes
Join –> https://www.facebook.com/groups/askinnyjourney/
Order Skinny Fiber here–> http://www.luvskinnyfiber.com/