Low-Carb Almond Pie Crust
1 and 1/2 cups almond meal or almond flour
3 tablespoons melted butter (used I can’t believe its not butter)
4.5 packets pure via-stevia (sugar substitute equal to 3 tbsp sugar)
Heat oven to 350 F. Melt the butter (if the pie pan is microwave safe, melt the butter in it) and mix the ingredients up in the pan and pat into place with your fingertips.
Bake for about 10 minutes until the crust is beginning to brown. After 8 minutes, check every minute or so, because once it starts to brown it goes quickly.
126 calories, 12g fat, 4g carbs, 2g dietary fiber, 4g protein
Low-Carb No-Bake Cheesecake
one almond pie crust
10 oz. cream cheese, room temperature (used Philadelphia cream cheese)
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon lemon juice
12 packets pure via (or other sugar substitute equal to 1/2 cup sugar)
1 cup heavy cream
1. Bake the almond pie crust, either in a deep-dish pie pan or springform pan (if using a pie pan, you don’t need to spread the crust to the rim of the pan).
2. Combine cream cheese, vanilla, lemon juice, and sugar substitute very well. If you are using an electric mixer, fluff it up for a minute or two.
3. In a second bowl (if you have only one bowl for a stand mixer, just transfer the cream cheese and use the mixer again for this step), whip the cream to soft peaks – you actually want it slightly less beaten than you would for a dessert topping. (Tips for making homemade whipped cream.)
4. Mix about a third of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Then gently mix another third in, and then the rest.
5. Spread cream cheese mixture into crust. Smooth off and chill for at least 2-3 hours. Cover with topping and serve.
Share to save to your timeline:)
(¯`v´¯) Give A Thumbs Up!
.`•.¸.•´(¯`v´¯) Pass This Along!
*******.`•.¸.•´(¯`v´¯). Come Watch Me!
Skinny Fiber is helping so many people lose weight and get healthy again!!
Start your 90 Challenge today!
Order yours here – click the link→ http://www.luvskinnyfiber.com
Join us as a Distributor here: http://luvskinnyfiber.com