I highly recommend you try these out the next time you are craving something different for your breakfast. They’d even be great for a brunch.
Here’s what you do:
1) Spray each muffin well with nonstick spray.
2) Place a slice of ham in the bottom of each muffin well.
3) Place about a teaspoon or so of diced tomatoes on top of the ham.
4) Sprinkle some shredded cheddar cheese over the tomatoes.
5) Break one egg into each spot.
6) Sprinkle a little bit of salt and pepper on each.
7) Bake at 180/350 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until the yolks are as firm as you desire and the whites are cooked through.
This is just a basic……you can add anything you want to these…..so Good and Easy. ENJOY!!!
Skinny Fiber is helping so many people lose weight and get healthy again!!
Start your 90 Challenge today!
Order yours here – click the blue link→ http://www.luvskinnyfiber.com
Join us as a Distributor here: http://luvskinnyfiber.com